Thursday, October 29, 2015

Quilt U Be Mine (2/14/2013)

Reveal Day is here!  And I am so excited to show off what the lovely ladies of my groups did with my center block!
First off, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Michele at Quilts From My Crayon Box for putting the Mini Mystery Row Robin together, keeping track of all of us, and for providing awesome support to those of us who had mini crises of what to do!  She rocks and I am so happy to be part of this Row Robin!
I was in two groups, since I am a glutton for punishment and decided, "Hey, its almost the holidays and I will be gone for at least a week in November and December.  Why not commit to TWO groups when I have never done something like this before?  How hard could it be?"  Yeah - maybe if I didn't care what I put out could I get things whipped out every month the next day, but I am too picky and not skilled enough yet.  I agonized over some of them!  So many ideas and only a month (or two weeks if you take into account that I had two blocks a month) to do each!  Gahhhh!  But, in the end, I had a blast and both of my groups were full of ladies that are totally awesome.
I had a few borders that I did that were my favorites, most I didn't for some reason take pictures of, but the last three I did get snaps of.  Here is the post for the pictures I did end up snapping.
My first group was Group 4:
Me
Here is what they came up with:
Isn't that too cool?!?!
My second group was Group 6:
Me
And here is what they did with my second block:
Hee hee - happy dance here!!!
I sent out the same block to both groups - very different results no?  These ladies are fabulous!  I can't wait to see their tops revealed on their blogs and over at Your Crayon Box, the blog Michele has set up for those who don't have blogs to share their tops too.  So, go here to Michele's blog for the linky party and here for the non-bloggers' posts and share the bloggy love, it is Valentine's Day!
woof woof meow

No comments:

Post a Comment