Thursday, October 29, 2015

FNSI and Modern Mini Mystery Peek (2/25/2013)

Hi hi!
Last Friday Josh was in Portland so I signed up for FNSI at Handmade by Heidi and set to work!  I didn't get anything finished, but I did finish cutting a project, almost finished another (needed more fabric) and started designing my MMMRR border.
I finished cutting up Baby Jackson's fabric (and I am still drooling over it)
I started cutting up the fabric for the Costa Maya quilt, but ran out of one of the fabrics so I had to order more.  Luckily I found some, Children at Play by Sarah Jane came out in 2011 and the flannel was even harder to find.  But - Aspen Fabrics had a yard left and I snatched it up!
Then, I started designing the borders for my first round of the Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin going on with Quilts From My Crayon Box.  I finished it tonight, so here are some photos.
Just photos, I don't want to give too much away!
 
 
And, a little Doodle love:
woof woof meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment