Thursday, October 29, 2015

April Showers Mug Rug - Orange & Black (4/8/2013)

Hi hi!  So, it is 20 minutes to 9, PST.  I had my pictures of my mug rug all taken last night and I took my mug rug to work this morning.  You think I could find the flamin' pictures this evening?  Took me an hour and I have no idea how they got onto my iPad...  Anyways.
Today is my day on the April Showers Mug Rug Hop!  Erin at Sew at Home Mummy is our lovely hostess and Mdm Samm is the one who started it all - Thanks to the both of you, you two rock!  Here is the list of other lovely bloggers who are sharing today with me:
Sharon @ Vroomans Quilts
Megan @ AnnieOak Design  ßyou are here *wag*
Here's my little mug rug.

I like to take the trimmings from each of my projects and make a little one from them.  These are trimmings from a block that I tested for QuiltMaker.  I am an Oregon State Beaver, so the colors were perfect!  And, since I work at OSU in the Graduate School, the mug rug fits perfectly under my tea mug at work on my desk.
Not much to see here – as I said before, it took me an hour to find the durned pictures!  Now, make sure you show the rest of the bloggers some bloggy love and have fun in the April Showers!
Now, for some pitiful Annie.  This is what she looks like after she’s rolled in coyote poo and has to have a baff.
woof woof meow

No comments:

Post a Comment