Thursday, October 29, 2015

A little bit of what I am working on (1/26/2013)

First, I want to mention that B has a new recipe up on her blog Trobairitz' Table d'hote, Healthy Spinach Artichoke Dip looks yummy as most of her stuff is!
Just a peek at what I've got sitting in my sewing room - staring at me..
Blissful Confection Quilt
Pattern: Blissful Confection by Ruby Blue Quilting Studio here
Fabric: Cuzco by Kate Spain for Moda here. Layer cake and accent fabrics (embroidery tangerine and citadel fuschia)
Intended for: ME finally a quilt for me.
I picked up the layer cake from Green Fairy Quilts after I saw it the first time - Love.  The accents I have been waiting for Fabric Depot to get them in and knew as soon as I saw the lines which two I wanted to put into my quilt.
Charmed Living Table Runner
Pattern: Charmed Living Runner by Ruby Blue Quilting Studio here
Fabric: Charm Pack of Simply Color by V. & Co. for Moda here
Intended for: dunno yet....
I got the pattern and another as well as a book as a giveaway from Ruby Blue Quilting Studio's blog.  Mr. Random liked my suggested name for a squirrel: Grizzly or "The Grizz".  Can't wait for the book to get here, it hasn't been released, but I'll be sure to post up about it when I get it since I am sure I'll have a project or two to come out of it!  I picked up the charm pack during my last trip to Fabric Depot.
Costa Maya Quilt
Pattern: Costa Maya by Snow Days Designs here
Fabric: Hello Sunshine Flannels by Riley Blake here
Intended for: Its a secret until I get it done!
Since it is a secret, I can't say much more.
Lucky Stars BOM Quilt
Pattern: Lucky Stars BOM Patterns from Don't Call MeBetsy here
Fabric: Blues, Greens and Browns from Wilmington Essentials Filigree here
Intended for: dunno yet...
I love paper piecing.  I love BOM.  Perfect match.  So, when Elizabeth put out the notice for her Lucky Stars BOM this year, I jumped.  Yay.  Definitely going to be some custom quilting on this one too.  The fabric selection/audition was fun, I found a bolt of a print that I liked and picked out 10 fabrics that matched.   Since it is a bunch of pp stars, I put the print away and kept the coordinates.
Starburst Quilt
Pattern: Starburst Pattern by Melissa Correy of Happy Quilting here
Fabric: assorted fat quarters and yardage
Intended for: dunno yet...
Another Melissa Correy Quilt A Long for me!  I am way behind in the quilt along, but couldn't resist when I saw how simple the quilt was and how stunning the final result could be.
Can we add a few more hours to the day?

woof woof meow

No comments:

Post a Comment