Its Friday!! And I am so glad :o) Josh is home and my birthday is Monday so I plan on some fun stuff this weekend - Farmer's Market, hiking, dinner out, motorcycle ride...the list goes on. Hopefully I can fit some sewing in there since I have a Tetris block burning a hole on my sketchpad right now! But for now, I have a few things to tell you about, a blog hop and a giveaway!
Cherry at Cherry Blossoms and Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt have announced a Fall themed Blog Hop in October:
I have a ton of fun following the blog hops so I joined this one too. I think it is a great way to keep myself sewing and the inspiration is awesome! So, check it out and maybe join yourself?
All you gotta do on your day is:
1. Make an unfinished block 10.5 or 12.5
2. USE any Fall fabric in any colour as long as it's FALL colours
3. Give your project a name...suggestions:
Turning a new Leaf
SAD summer is Leafed...lol
4. Take nice photos
5. Do a giveaway or don't ( optional)
6. Place your creations on your scheduled day by midnight E.S.T.
7. BE a cheerleader for all those who participate!
If you want to sign up, email Cherry with your "I'm IN!..." in the subject line. Yay!
A couple of my favorites: Peacock and Tangerine