Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pets On Quilts!!! (8/2/2012)

Yay!  It is August :o)  It is time for the Pets On Quilts Parade!!!  Snoodles and Padsworth over at Lily Pad Quilting are hosting the 2012 Pets On Quilts and it is awesome!  Who knew so many pets all did the same thing, yet were all different too!? 
So, here's my entry to the parade (and a bunshof other pics that I couldn't resist when I dug them up):
This is how I, er I mean, WE bind quilts. 
Since all three are on the quilt (and two more under Annie) - I can't decide if it's a cat on quilt or dog on quilt category...any suggestions?  There are two dogs and one cat...
And here are the rest:
A wall hanging I made for the breeder we got Oakleigh from.  This is a Silver Linings Originals paper piecing pattern and I modified the spots to match the ones on her beloved Harley.
A close-up.
O looking at the camera - she's still a baby!
O and Annie looking at me, what the heck Mom?  Still a baby....
All three of them on the sofa with me, O is curled up, Molly is wondering why she's lost her spot to a small annoyance and Annie chillin at my feet.
I wouldn't let O on my lap when I was binding this one, I think Molly is under it in my lap.
Molly cat on a kitty quilt her Aunt Nancy made for her.  The only way I can get her to use it on a regular basis (she isn't a normal quilty kitty) is to put it on a chair in a quiet room, so it's in my sewing room.
Annie found a warm spot under a quilt that just came out of the dryer.  I think O may be under it on the other end of the couch. 
That's the girls and Molly!  Our furchildren.  Just thinking of them makes my heart happy (and I start to worry about my cucumbers in the garden disappearing too).  Make sure  you check out everyone else on the parade - they're all awesome and totally fun :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment