Thursday, October 29, 2015

A First, a Finished Project and Fabric

A First:  I got to mow the sod for the first time!!!  It filled the mower bag to the top - but I got it all done without having to empty it mid-mow.  Now I know what my husband knows: what he got himself out of!  That backyard is twice as big as the front!!!
There are a few burn spots from the first few days, but other than that, it looks great!!!
A Finished Project: Ranger's Pride is pieced, quilted, bound, labeled and washed!  It looks fantastic and the quilt poofed-up in all the right spots.  Doesn't it look great outside?  I can't wait to give it to the baby!
Fabric: We picked up some fabric for a few projects at Jannilou's in Philomath on the way home.  Any guesses on what I might be doing with them?
And a photo of Molly talking with Rowdy, the neighbor cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment